SMS Terms & Conditions
- By providing your contact information or confirming the use of our services, you are opting into communications by email, text and/or phone.
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include, but are not limited to, appointment reminders or other information related to Keystone Partners service offerings.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time by simply replying “STOP” to the message. After you text “STOP” to us, you will receive a final SMS reply to confirm that you have successfully unsubscribed and you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To reinstate text message communications, text “START”.
- Carriers, such as Verizon or AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency will vary.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
If there are any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us at [email protected].