Jennifer co-leads Essex Partners and oversees the “Board Essentials” program. She is a skilled Executive Coach and Career Consultant who collaborates with clients to help them achieve both professional and personal goals.
Jennifer began her career as a CPA at PwC, and then worked in banking and as an executive search professional at a global firm. She is on the Board of Directors of North Shore Bank, Chair of the Board of the YMCA of the North Shore Board of Directors, and member of The Boston Club Corporate Board Committee.
- BBA, Accounting, University of Massachusetts
- MBA, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certificate of Completion-External Coach Intensive, Columbia University
- MBTI Certified
- Hogan Certified
- MRG Certified – LEA and LEA 360, IDI, Personal Directions
- Retirement Options Certified Coach