Elaine brings more than 20 years’ experience consulting to organizations focused on resolving complex career management issues, including leadership development, and workforce planning, redeployment, and multisite restructurings. She has expertise in career consulting, executive coaching, and leadership development programs, and has worked with executive management teams to improve organizational effectiveness. Her experience spans a broad range of industries and businesses, including Fortune 500 companies, start-up ventures, and not-for-profit organizations.
In her role as Managing Partner at Keystone Partners, Elaine spearheads all sales and marketing activities nationally.
Highly regarded for her industry experience and insights, Elaine is frequently sought after for her advice and writes regular columns for The Boston Globe’s Ask the Job Doc.
- Graduate, Management Development Program, Boston University
- MEd, University of Vermont
- BA, Psychology, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Certified Executive Coach, Center for Executive Coaching
- MBTI Certified
- Board of Trustees, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth