Outplacement & Employer Services for Chicago Companies
How Keystone Assists Chicago Employers
Our services have been recognized with some of the following accolades:
- 85+ NPS Score
- Industry best consultant-to-participant ratio
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
of participants in our Outplacement programs successfully achieve new positions with equal or greater compensation
Consultant-to-Participant Ratio (industry-leading)
We also go above and beyond because we know that every organization is different:
- Our career consultants curate personalized and actionable plans for your employees and organization-specific solutions for your HR department
- Leverage Arch, our revolutionary, intuitive, and secure career gateway
- Our talent-first approach dedicates hours versus minutes to every exiting employee
- We increase talent retention in opposition to the rising tide of turnovers through career development and leadership training
- We go beyond our services to support and partner with HR through sponsorships (such as NEHRA, SHRM, and Maine HR), quarterly panel events on trending pain points for HR, and curated content created by our career experts
- We also produce The Hennessy Report, one of the top HR podcasts around
Notable Companies in Chicago
From agriculture to information technologies, Chicago has been a hub for businesses of all sizes and industries. This bustling metropolis is an ideal launchpad for entrepreneurs and business owners looking to make a commercial impact. For this reason, the Windy City is home to some of the largest brands including:
- McDonald’s – the first McDonald’s opened in Des Plaines, Illinois in 1955, and they moved to Chicago in 1971. Today, the fast-food chain operates over 38,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
- Boeing – Boeing moved its headquarters to Chicago in 2001. They are well-known for manufacturing commercial airplanes and have operations in more than 65 countries.
- United Airlines – United Airlines moved operations into Willis Tower in 2010. It is one of the world’s largest airlines, serving more than 300 destinations across the globe.
- Walgreens Boots Alliance – founded in Chicago in 1901, Walgreens is one of the largest pharmacy and convenience store chains in the world. It merged with Alliance Boots, a French international brand, in 2014 but is still headquartered in Illinois.
- Groupon – starting in Chicago in 2008, Groupon is an online marketplace offering deals on nearly any kind of goods or services. The company operates in multiple countries and has more than 200 million downloads.
- Kraft Heinz – in 2015 the Kraft Foods Group and H.J. Heinz Company merged to form Kraft Heinz. The food and beverage company is known for dairy products and its iconic ketchup, which is often recognizable even from an unlabeled bottle.
- Motorola Solutions – founded in Chicago in 1928, Motorola Solutions provides communication solutions to government agencies and enterprises. It is a leading manufacturer of RFID and advanced data-capturing solutions.
- Allstate – dating back to 1931 Chicago, Allstate is one of the largest insurance companies in the United States. It offers a range of insurance products, including auto, home, life, and business insurance.
What jobs are in demand in Illinois?
In-demand jobs in Chicago and Illinois include paralegal work, equipment technicians, and teachers. The educational department and legal services sector are thriving in the Land of Lincoln, and the Illinois state government is also looking to fill large gaps in its workforce.
Is it easy to get a job in Illinois?
Although Illinois has seen steady job market growth since the pandemic, it continues to see a lag in its available workforce. While Chicago has the most available jobs out of any city in the state, the job market is highly competitive. Finding a new job in Illinois might be difficult without the right skill sets or career advice.
Get in Touch Today
Keystone Partners Chicago Headquarters is located west of the Brookfield Zoo and south of O’Hare International Airport in the Chicago suburb of Oak Brook. We’ve provided business owners and managers with professional guidance and mentorship during employee transitions for decades. If you need talent solutions, career development, or outplacement services in Chicago, contact our company to find out how our result-driven approach can help your team today.