Our Partner Career Management services provide an extra level of support to organizations recruiting key talent by offering Keystone Partners resources to an individual’s trailing spouse.
The program includes:
- Pre-move orientation
- One-on-one career consulting
- Resume development and production
- Technology training and research assistance
- Negotiating skills and strategies
- Access to Keystone Partners’ LinkedIn Network
- Introductions to local professional associations, retained search firms, and employers
- Access to a wide array of resources on Arch, our intuitive career gateway, including microlearning videos, webinars, research databases, and interview practice and resume optimization tools
Relocation can be stressful for more than just the spouse starting a new chapter in their career. Ensure a smooth transition for the whole family with Keystone’s Partner Career Management services. Contact us today to learn more.