Share this page
When instigating change, many organizations fail in their efforts. Driving change has only gotten harder. After the disruptions of the pandemic in 2019, employees could only absorb half as much change.
Most organizations project and increase in significant change initiatives in the future, which means these statistics present a challenge for human resources.
Companies that focus on skill and leadership development will gain a competitive advantage and exceed organizational goals.
Keystone Partners can help you develop an adaptive workforce in order to thrive in times of change and uncertainty.Contact us today to begin
Evolve Through the Challenges Presented by Change
Companies that avoid stagnation and embrace change, pivoting to support and reallocate their employees and leaders, are twice as likely to transcend above their industry’s competitors.
Organizations that can successfully rollout change:
Address Skills Gaps
HR leaders can’t develop employee skill solutions fast enough to keep up with the needs of their industry. We can help your organization identify skill gaps to ensure your team can keep up with, and exceed, industry expectations.
Model Change Behavior
Organizational transformation is five times more likely when leaders exemplify the changes they want to see in their employees. Our leadership development programs prepare leaders to epitomize the change adaptivity they need in their teams.
Train on Virtual Communication & Teamwork
Teams that promote a culture of open communication and teamwork—especially virtually—experience a 50% increase in productivity. Maintaining constructive communication practices through change ensures teams remain synchronized and cohesive.
Embed Employee-Centric Beliefs in Culture
More and more candidates believe that healthy work culture is important to their success. A culture that puts talent first not only aids in retention, but also ensures employees are ready and willing to engage in their organization, even during times of change.
Plan for Outplacement
Following a staff reduction, remaining team members are more stressed and trust management less. Developing a comprehensive reduction in force plan helps all your employees, including those who leave and those who stay, maintain trust in your organization through this change.
There are two constants in our business: the inevitability of change, and the unerring support of Keystone Partners through it.
Working with Keystone Partners ensures that your organization develops a comprehensive understanding of your talent landscape in order to pivot and adapt to change. All of our services operate from this principle. They include:
- Leadership Development: Turn your talent pool into astute leaders ready to guide your team through the changes ahead
- Career Management: Minimize the disruptions of attrition by ensuring your employees proceed down clear advancement paths
- Outplacement: Reduce the impacts of outplacement on your employees and your brand’s reputation
- Executive Services: Prepare executive-level leaders for what lies ahead and guarantee smooth transitions
Comprehensive Solutions for Your Organization’s Change-Induced Challenges
Organizations that prioritize flexibility as much as efficiency will thrive in the ever-changing landscape of the modern workplace. But doing so isn’t simply a matter of resilience, it requires a comprehensive assessment of your organization’s needs and challenges so that you can put solutions in place that address them.
Keystone Partners’ services are intended to do just that, providing your company with holistic solutions for the changes ahead. We can help your company:
What is business change management?
Business change management refers to the use of knowledge, tools, and corporate strategies to help a business adapt to, and evolve through, external changes to their industry or business environment. Keystone Partners can help your organization develop through business change management.
How will business change after the pandemic?
In a post-pandemic world, businesses must provide more flexible workplace policies that prioritize their talent, diversity, inclusion, belonging initiatives, and productive engagement. In return, employees will be increasingly engaged in driving their organization’s growth.
What are the opportunities presented by industry-wide changes?
Companies that respond efficiently to changes in their industry will surpass their peers. By anticipating and filling in the skill gaps in their organization and teams, they’re able to prioritize innovation and efficiency in order to embrace these growth opportunities.
Contact Keystone Partners Today
The first step to achieving long-term organizational success starts with an honest conversation about your organization’s biggest challenges and aspirations. Tell us about your organization and our professional consultants will follow up to discuss which results-driven solutions we think will work best for you.
- Top 5 HR Trends and Priorities for HR Leaders in 2022. (2022). Gartner. https://www.gartner.com/en/human-resources/trends/top-priorities-for-hr-leaders
- 25+ Mind Blowing Stats About Business Today. (2013). CTRL ALT Delete. https://www.slideshare.net/mitchjoel/ctrl-alt-delete-slideshare-21954452/10-IN_1999_38_MILLION_PEOPL
- Barriere, Owens, And Pobereskin. Linking Talent to Value. McKinsey & Company. (2018, April 12). https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/people-and-organizational-performance/our-insights/linking-talent-to-value
- Komm, Pollner, Schaninger, and Sikka. The New Possible: How HR Can Help Build the Organization of the Future. (2021, March 12). McKinsey & Company. https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/people-and-organizational-performance/our-insights/the-new-possible-how-hr-can-help-build-the-organization-of-the-future
- Monet, T. (2021, October 28). Why psychological safety at work matters to business. Accenture. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/blogs/business-functions-blog/work-psychological-safety
- Nair, S. K. (2008). Organizational downsizing: A study of survivor attitudes. ICFAI Journal of Organizational Behavior, 7(1), 23-40.
When is the Right Time to Invest in the Development of the Key Leaders of Your Biotechnology Organization?
Rob Byron November 02, 2022 HR Trends, Leadership, Talent Management
Episode 79 – Nakesha Lopez – Baylor Scott & White Health
Culture, HR Strategy, HR Trends, Talent Management
Addressing Favoritism at Work
November 16, 2022 Culture, Leadership, Talent Management