Ralph chairs the board of directors for Keystone Partners. Previously, he served as President and CEO of the firm; he founded the Essex Partners division in 1999. He has deep experience in the human capital aspects of organizational leadership, organizational restructuring, and executive coaching.
Recognized as a leading authority on executive career issues, he has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, and Human Resource Executive.
Ralph is the former Chairman of the Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors at Direct Federal Credit Union, where he was also a board member. Ralph has served on the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees at the former Deaconess-Waltham Hospital.
- BA, History, Boston College
- MBA, Boston University’s Questrom School of Business
- Consumer Marketing Program, J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management
- Advanced Leadership Program, Center for Creative Leadership
- Certified Executive Coach, Center for Executive Coaching