Raleigh Career Coaching & Leadership Development Services
How Keystone Partners Assists Businesses in the Research Triangle Area
Our services have been recognized with some of the following accolades:
- 85+ NPS Score
- Industry best consultant-to-participant ratio
Net Promoter Score (NPS)
of participants in our Outplacement programs successfully achieve new positions with equal or greater compensation
Consultant-to-Participant Ratio (industry-leading)
We also go above and beyond because we know that every organization is different:
- Our career consultants curate personalized and actionable plans for your employees and organization-specific solutions for your HR department
- Leverage Arch, our revolutionary, intuitive, and secure career gateway
- Our talent-first approach dedicates hours versus minutes to every exiting employee
- We increase talent retention in opposition to the rising tide of turnovers through career development and leadership training
- We go beyond our services to support and partner with HR through sponsorships (such as NEHRA, SHRM, and Maine HR), quarterly panel events on trending pain points for HR, and curated content created by our career experts
- We also produce The Hennessy Report, one of the top HR podcasts around
Major Employers Near Raleigh, Durham, & Chapel Hill
North Carolina is known for its diverse economy with industries that include agriculture, technology, tourism, financial services, education, and energy. Not only is the 12th state the birthplace of flight, but it is also well-known for Duke University and the Museum of Life and Science. It is home to major manufacturers like Boeing, GE Aviation, and Merck & Co. Other famous companies in the Tar Heel State include:
- Lenovo – a powerful employer for the state, the tech company Lenovo’s executive management team is based out of Morrisville, NC. They also have a manufacturing facility in Whitsett that produces personal computers and tablets.
- Bank of America – after moving to the Charlotte area in 1998, Bank of America’s Global Technology & Operations relies heavily on support from its North Carolina personnel. Merrill Lynch, a company owned by Bank of America, also has several offices around the Durham area.
- Lowe’s Companies – this Fortune 500 company is headquartered in Morrisville and employs over 3,000 employees within the area. Its digital solutions and e-commerce center is also located within the Research Triangle area.
- Duke Energy – one of the largest electrical power holding companies in the United States, Duke Energy plays a critical role in energy infrastructure. The company employs thousands of workers and generates new opportunities for renewable energy.
- IBM – Raleigh houses IBM’s cloud computing facility that serves government bodies and businesses around the United States. Their significant presence in the Research Triangle employs thousands of North Carolinians in the artificial intelligence and computing sectors.
- SAS Institute – headquartered in the smallest suburb of the Research Triangle, Cary, this software company also operates a large data center in Durham. The SAS Institute was founded by alumni from North Carolina University and supports workforce development initiatives across the state.
- Burt’s Bees – founded in Durham, this personal care company still manufactures its products in North Carolina. The company best known for its lip balm, is pioneering sustainable business practices in the Raleigh-Durham area.
What is the NC Job Training Incentive Program?
The North Carolina Job Training Incentive Program (JTIP) is a state-funded program administered by the Department of Commerce designed to help companies invest in talent development and retention. Under the program, organizations can apply for reimbursement of up to 50% for the cost of training a new hire and 25% for a current employee. This valuable tool for businesses can help teams develop their workforce and grow the skills they need to stay competitive.
How many companies are in the Research Triangle?
It is estimated that there are more than 300 major employers and over 60,000 workers within the Research Triangle. Hundreds of multinational and medium-sized companies from multiple business sectors including biotechnology and healthcare operate out of the area. A highly educated workforce keeps businesses near Durham and Raleigh at the forefront of American innovation.
Get in Touch Today
Keystone Partners’ North Carolina headquarters is located midway between Durham and Raleigh, and just five minutes from Research Triangle Park. Situated in the heart of the metropolitan area known for high-tech innovation and notable state universities, we are connected to the pulse of business development in the Raleigh-Durham-Fayetteville area. If you need talent solutions, career development, or outplacement services in North Carolina, contact our company to find out how our result-driven approach can help your teams today.